from netherland to the canaries septemper to december 2017

The Forum Forums Sailing Rides & Crew Worldwide from netherland to the canaries septemper to december 2017

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

andy
      Participant

A few month ago, I launched my 7,6 m sailboat. I’m sailing in Netherlans. I don’t like luxury Marinas and Ports. I Prefer the wild style. Anchoring and exploring By Kayak and tent. I Do busk sometimes – so it would be Nice if you Play an Instrument, too.
      Check my you-Tube Chanel Andy Sailor

The boat is one of the first frensh polyester glas matt boat. the yard and me made it more than strong. I worked on the boat more than a year and know every inch of it.
      To be honest this is my first trip. Nothing is perfect on board but I put some thoughts and love in the woodworks. I love my 1,85 m Workbench the alcohol stove and the tiny toilet.

I’m travelling addicted and love it. I look forward to new light, smells and voices. to the nice nature i’ll see, and most the people i’ll meet.

I like to feel the power of nature and have my cozy home to get shelter at the same time.i motored from cologne in Germany to Kampen. Since then I try to keep the diesel of. I love sailing and I love to be a liveabord. As I want this dream to hold on as long as possible, I try not to waste money on marinas. I’m able to find lovely anchorages and find way to get everything on shore.
      The Ijssel ocean is great. The plan is to get to warmer countries on the real ocean. Therefor I need crew. It’s going to be a real adventure, cause my boat is not fancy and i made most by my own hands. Ups sometimes things break.
      How does that sound to you?
      Looking forward to hearing from you.

andy2305@outlook.de

andy
      Participant

I arrived in Cherbourg France the 5th of October. Still looking for vessels and people to connect with.
      Keep smiling

juan ayala
      Participant

Hello Andy! We are a group of 3 people with desire to cross the Atlantic, Caribbean, Latin America, Canaries … where are you? what plans do you have?

mantas397
      Participant

I wrote to Your email Andy 🙂

Cheers
      Mantas

andy
      Participant

I’m in Aveiro Portugal till the 14th.12.2017.

jonasantos
      Participant

Hi dear one!
      where are you now? I’m in lisbon in days. wanna join modern pirats meeting?

Friday at 8 PM – 11 PM
      2 days from now

GAIA, Rua da Regueira 40, Alfama, Lisboa

would love to connect with you and see if there is chance travel together

andy
      Participant

We are in Vilamoura allready.
      I would love to meet you.
      We are 3 now, which means the boat is full.
      But if you have your own boat we can sail together through maroc to the canaries.
      my posted mobil number is wrong.
      so for next time
      +31 6 459 743 91
      whatsapp or missed call
      check my youtube video
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRyWYMwR80Q03WgFL4rOQeA?view_as=subscriber

andy
      Participant

OK. Guys it was an awesome trip. I’ll stay in Morocco until spring. I sold the boat, so no more crew needed. I thank everyone and the Forum.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.