Greek Community

The Forum Forums The European Fleets Greek Community

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Kleopatra
      Participant

Such a cool website – amazing and thank you – completely what we were looking for!

We have just bought a boat in Lefkada, Greece. Moving from the UK to seek more simplicity and beauty in life. We have a purpose,’to sail towards the unknown and inspire others to live more meaning-full lives’ – a movement we’ve been growing for a few years now.

Anyway we’re looking for like minded people/alternative communities cruising around Greece and Cyprus and wondered if anyone had any suggestions?
      Big love
      Alex & Briony – SV Kleopatra x

hippie pirate
      Participant

hi kleopatra! am kostas am living in peiraius near to athens in greece i have my sailing boat to the dog i am almost ready to sail everywere i can make money everywere becase am playng guitar in the street maby we can go to sailing together with 2 boats around greece or cyprus this summer

Alhambro
      Participant

Kostas, Briony and Alex… We should all connect as we are close ot each other and on a similar mission it seems…

We will be living full-time on our boat from August 2018. Currently in Cyprus. First sailing in Turkey and Greece. Then next year sailing more in Europe and then in late 2019 possibly doing the puddle jump (read Atlantic)…

Anyways, let´s connect… We´ve been in contact with Alex and Briony. Kostas, do you want to share your contact details?

Anybody else out there who would like to connect and do some sailing together?

Kleopatra
      Participant

Hi Kostas, Same as what Alhambro says! Let’s all connect for sure. Maybe a skype call? We will be living aboard from June 24th and based in Lefkas Marina to start with. Sailing around with like minds sounds like a dream to me! Alex x

ramon
      Participant

Hi there! I am in greece and looking for a sailboat to join for a while! anyone would like to get to know me? would be very cool. I am in athens atm, but could take a ferry to where you are! hugs!

benemelle
      Participant

If anyone is searching a crew member for artistic and pysical labor on a ship. Please get in contact with me
      Searching for any opportunity to travel the globe
      Lots of love
      Benedikt

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.