UNSINKABLE WHITE FLEET OF PEACE

The Forum Forums The European Fleets UNSINKABLE WHITE FLEET OF PEACE

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

cezar popescu
      Participant

Dear brothers and sisters,

There are already about 3 years since the vision of the UNSINKABLE WHITE FLEET OF PEACE first showed to me and the genesis of the ALTERNATIVE WORLD SAILING COMMUNITY and of this forum is the closest manifestation to this vision that I am aware of now and this is what made me start this topic…
      Knowing about the multi hundred meter tsunamis that happened and can happen any time, how responsible is to sail, with brothers, sisters, and not alone, sailboats not able to get to the surface out of under the water, almost half of century after the first sailboats that could reach out the surface from under the water ware built? My answer is that there is no responsibility into this aspect of sailing…
      It is a very wise saying: SAFETY FIRST!
      I would love to see all of us aware of this crucial aspect of sailing and acting towards preventing the lost of any ship to the bottom of the water…
      We get what we give…
      Giving the ships positive buoyancy and making them unsinkable is the act of the common sense itself and makes the ships able to give us back the consideration, safety, respect, confidence and the PEACE of mind and heart that we put out into the ship from within us…
      Feeling the amount of words accompanying the title of this thread somehow enough for now, I will stop here hugging you all with all my heart and kindly invite you all to action and any kind of feedback to this subject…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.